Be as creative as you want to be!
1. Use a notebook, or staple together some pages in advance.
2. Talk to your child and come up with a main character.
3. Come up with a story-line, a sentence per page is more than enough.
4. Work with your child to draw a picture illustrating the story on each page. Remember – Toddlers are far less interested in words than they are in pictures. Draw big pictures and write words big and clear enough for your child to read.
5. Laminate the pages if you can, it will make them more durable.
6. An easier, faster method is to use a photo album.