Moms. They make up the backbone of our communities, yet not every mom has the support system and resources they need to thrive.
For over 20 years, Maternity Care Coalition’s (MCC) supporters have used Mother’s Day to celebrate thousands of awe-inspiring mothers and mother-figures by making a donation in their honor or in their memory. This year, Philadelphia-based artist Ellen Truong is the brilliance behind three original Mother’s Day cards to pay tribute.
How it works:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to MCC in honor of the mothers and mother-figures in your life. Your generous gift allows us to provide critical support for families with children ages 0 – 3.
- Use the form below to let us know where to send each stunning card and how to address that special person.
- MCC will personalize the card and send it in time for Mother’s Day!
A few helpful tips:
- The sooner you return your gift, the sooner we can process and send your Mother’s Day cards – an important reminder given nationwide mail delays!
- If your employer will match this gift, make sure to include the required form.
- For more information or support in making your gift, feel free to email [email protected] or call Deanna Galer at (267) 514-6675.
Your contribution—of any size—will go directly towards serving families in our community through culturally responsive programs and services.
Send your cards today!