At the root of motherhood is the truest form of love – where every mother wishes for her child to be healthy, growing, and thriving. We know every motherhood journey is different, and for many what should be a simple wish is met with the challenges of social and racial inequities. Here at Maternity Care Coalition, we aim to support our community of mothers to overcome these barriers through a range of culturally-responsive services.
You can support our work by celebrating a mother or mother-figure in your life this Mother’s Day.
How it works:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to MCC in honor of the mothers and mother-figures in your life. Your generous gift allows us to provide critical support for families with children ages 0 – 3.
- Use the form below to let us know where to send each stunning card and how to address that special person.
- MCC will personalize the card and send it in time for Mother’s Day!
A few helpful tips:
- The sooner you return your gift, the sooner we can process and send your Mother’s Day cards. Make your donation by April 20th —an important reminder given nationwide mail delays.
- If your employer will match this gift, make sure to include the required form.
- For more information or support in making your gift, feel free to email [email protected].
Your contribution—of any size—will go directly towards serving families in our community through culturally responsive programs and services.