Support a family this holiday season through Maternity Care Coalition’s Family Gift Connection, our annual holiday program that matches individuals like you to our client families. Help us reach our goal to serve more than 550 children this year!
How does it work?
- “Adopt” a child or family for the holidays from one of our families
- Buy a minimum of $25 worth of gifts for each child based upon a provided needs/wish list
- Wrap and label the gifts
- Drop off the gifts at a location near you
How do I get involved?
Participating in Family Gift Connection is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Register online to be matched with a child or family. The deadline to register is Sunday, November 4th, 2018
- Shop, wrap and label gifts once you receive your child or family’s wish list.
- Deliver wrapped gifts to a drop of location near you by Friday, November 30th, 2018
Other ways to get involved:
Family Gift Connection could not be successful without the support of volunteers! Volunteer individually or as a group to sort, package, wrap and deliver gifts! For more information, contact the MCC Elves at email@example.com