MOMobile® is Maternity Care Coalition’s signature services to families program.
Through the MOMobile program, pregnant women, new parents, and their families receive critical support, education, and access to resources.
Advocates work with families in their own homes: families are nurtured and empowered to sustain healthy lifestyles. MOMobile services focus on overall family wellbeing and ensure family members get medical care, mental health services, and social services.
The following core activities ensure achievement of MOMobile program goals:
- Conduct outreach to identify and enroll pregnant and newly parenting women.
- Provide support to clients through home visiting, telephone contact, and
- Ensure families are well educated using a maternal and child health home visiting curriculum.
- Ensure access to health care, public benefits, and social service programs.
- Provide access to emergency supplies such as food, clothing, cribs, diapers,
- Encourage community support and involvement in MOMobile services.
There are six MOMobile sites located throughout Philadelphia and Delaware Counties. To find the site nearest to you please search on the top blue box
on the right.
Several sites have specialty programs designed to meet the needs of their communities. Each program has a different length of service that ranges from pregnancy to two years old. These specialty programs include: