Join Maternity Care Coalition and a panel of leading experts in public policy and government affairs on how we can strategize and advocate for women, children and families. The event will include networking. Be a part of the conversation by registering here.
Our esteemed panel will include:
• Diedra Henry-Spires | Chief Executive Officer, Dalton Daley Group
• Sarah Fleisch Fink | Director of Workplace Policy and Senior Counsel at the National Partnership for Women & Families
• Brent Ewig | Director, Public Policy & Government Affairs, Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP)
• Thomas Sheridan | Director of Government Affairs, National Head Start Association
• Moderator: Omar Woodard | MCC Board Member & Executive Director, GreenLight Fund Philadelphia
Date: Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Location: Community Behavioral Health, 801 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA (Entrance on 8th Street)
To Register: Click Here
Stay Connected: Use the hashtags #MCCSpringPolicyForum2017 and #What’sNext? when posting on social media about the event.