Election Day 2016 is right around the corner and Maternity Care Coalition wants to make sure you are ready. Have you registered to vote? Do you know where your polling place is? Do you have an understanding of what each candidate stands for? Below you will find various topics of voter concerns and resources that may be helpful for the upcoming election. Please feel free to utilize these resources, share them via social media or email friends and family.
- Last Day to Register to Vote: October 11th
- Election Day: November 8th
Voter Registration Information
- To register to vote in Pennsylvania, please follow the link here to be redirected to the Pennsylvania Voter Services website.
- For more information on absentee ballot voting and to obtain your ballot, please follow the link here to be redirected to Vote411.org.
Polling Place Locator
- To find your polling place, please follow the link here to be redirected to the Rock the Vote website. You can also find your polling place via the Pennsylvania State Department’s website by clicking here.
- The specific requirements vary from State-to-State. However, in Pennsylvania, once you have registered, you do not need to show identification to vote.
- For more information, please click here to be redirected to the website for the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Who Can You Vote For?
- Candidates from various parties and various levels of office are running for election. Rock the Vote has a great tool that allows you to enter your address in to determine who you are eligible to vote for. To use this tool, please click here to be redirected to the Rock the Vote website.