There are so many ways to lend a hand
Volunteers from all parts of our community come together to support Maternity Care Coalition. Individuals, groups, communities of faith and students can all contribute to strengthening families while reaping the rewards of giving.
Here’s how you can help…
- Lend a helping hand in a classroom at an Early Head Start daycare center in South Philadelphia, Norristown or Pottstown. Long-term volunteers are needed to assist in the care of young children in a “classroom” setting. We ask that you commit to one day per week to this project.
- Organize group projects and drives through communities of faith, service organizations and work groups.
- Participate in a MCC Advisory Committee
- Support our Mother’s Day fund raising campaign, Celebrating Mothers.
- Sponsor a drive/collection where you work, worship or relax.
- Assist at the main office with mailing, obtaining donations and fund
- Make baby blankets or other hand crafted baby items for a family in need.
- Mend donated clothes needing a little TLC.
- Donate your Girl Scout troop’s Baby Bundles to MCC.
For more information please contact us.