MCC’s Pottstown Early Head Start (EHS) Program is recruiting families:
EHS Can Help With:
- Educational and family support services during your pregnancy up to age 3
- Center-based early education for your child up to age 3
- Connection to resources for housing, education and emergency supplies
- At home or center-based services for children with disabilities
Who Qualifies for EHS?
- Pregnant women or families with a child up to age 3
- Living in the following zip codes: 19464
- Living at or below the Federal Poverty Level
Want More information?
Watch our video
Read our Annual Report:
Call or Email Karen Washington at 610-277-1505
Drop In: YWCA Tri-County Area,
315 King St. Pottstown, PA 19464