Pottstown Early Head Start
The Early Head Start Program in Pottstown serves families living in zip code 19464.
You can contact us at:
YWCA Tri-County Area
315 King St.
Pottstown, PA 19464
We can help you by:
- Visiting you in your home while you are pregnant and up through your baby’s third birthday in our Home Based Option.
- Providing educational services for your child from infancy up through your baby’s third birthday in a state licensed child care center in our Center
- Providing services to children with disabilities.
- Making sure that you and your baby have a health care provider.
- Connecting you to resources in your community that can help with things like housing, education, and emergency supplies.
- Making sure you and your child(ren) have a health care provider.
- Assisting you in transitioning your child to a quality pre-school environment when she/he turns three.
In Pottstown, we also offer:
- Parent/Child Group Activities – where parents and children can play, share experiences and get valuable information
- Parent Involvement Activities that enable you to have input into decisions regarding program operations.
- Male Involvement Program Activities – for dads, granddads, brothers, uncles, and other men involved in the lives of the children enrolled in our program.