MOMobile at Riverside
The MOMobile® at Riverside serves women currently incarcerated at the Riverside Correctional Facility or within one year of their release.
You can contact us at:
Riverside Correctional Facility
8151 State Road
Philadelphia, PA 19136
At the Riverside Correctional Facility, we offer:
- Prenatal and New Parent Groups – we provide educational groups for incarcerated women who are pregnant and/or have young children
- Doula Services – if a woman delivers her baby while she is incarcerated, we will be there to provide emotional and comfort support
- Caregiver Services – we make sure that those who are caring for an incarcerated woman’s children have all of the services, benefits and supplies they need
We can help you by:
- Visiting you in your home (after your release) while you are pregnant and up through your baby’s third birthday.
- Providing education so you are making informed decisions about things like breastfeeding, immunizations, and child care.
- Connecting you to resources in your community that can help with things like housing, education, and emergency supplies.
- Making sure that you and your baby have a health care provider.