Maternity Care Coalition’s services for families support, educate, inspire, and empower.
While we know it can be a very challenging time, we believe the time when you are pregnant or just had a baby is also an opportunity for growth.
If you are pregnant or a caregiver of a baby, MCC’s direct services can help you:
- Learn how to be healthy during your pregnancy, how your new baby grows, and how to give your baby the best start.
- Find medical care for yourself and your baby.
- Sign up for public benefits like WIC, SNAP, or CHIP.
- Connect with other programs and services in the community that can help you and your family.
- Plan for the many items your baby needs, like clothing, diapers, and a safe place to sleep.
Our services are in your neighborhood. You can find MCC’s direct services all over Philadelphia, and in many communities in Delaware and Montgomery Counties.